Monday, February 21, 2011

Wiz Khalifa did this to me... My Statement, to you, Sucka!

I am a kung fu ninja
Also I am a fuck you nigga
It would be tough to be bigger than my ego
Let alone the size of me though
Too good to ball 
I took it literally when they said that it was a free throw
Mad points!
I'm bout my weed though! 
Mad joints
No tobacco, boy
You wack for it
Real recognize real 
Tell me why you lookin mad foreign
This superduper steez I have I ain't ask for it
But I bet I'm big, and I grabbed more chips
Check the weed that I pass Lauren
Maybe then you'll understand the depths of what I am
And you'll you beg to hug my hand
That's if you're a first time smoker
Goin Bats man meanwhile I am Brahms Stoker
Solving the riddles never laughing at the jokers
Fumigating on the regular
All squares reveal themselves by acting rectangular
Star spangular
But no Banner
Leave the green with me, mild mannered mothafuckas can't relax 
I'm super disaster
My mouth fast, you laugh sayin' your Coupe is faster
I ask who's to be more impressive 
The ass or the master, you bastard!
All you heard is your girl's laughter

Everybody lolkatz on yo azz sir
I can haz wordz
Ab shirt 
With a thick lisp. Subtelty is the mark of a master. Moi
(As is swift kiss)
Emotions are the mark of a bitch
My dreams are to smoke weed and get hella rich on some sand with some women where the weather's like 36
I'm King, you dumb
So tell me what it really is
Who gon' sweat and drop they balls when it's a fever pitch?
That's the reason it's mine and it's not yours
Only so few fortunate have the Force
But I pray you make it to a Porsche, young lord
While me and Life get divorced

No comments:

Post a Comment