Friday, February 18, 2011

How strange
Sitting here in agony
Watching fake wars over heart chords 
As they rage in me
It's just a fantasy
Not something rare for me

How the fuck could you day dream through gym class?
I smile
Kiss this ass
I never really say it
Now I may but, back then then I would never really wake up to shake up another motherfucker's day 
Stuff never really ever mattered
And I always loved the sound of my laughter
So irony gets served on a silver platter
With a sliver of bitter after.

Run away to Africa or something
Stop nigger! Quit frontin'! 
Sit nigga, sip something!
Don't even fuck around and say none of those dumb things
People don't really exist in those countries

But who ever really said that?
Or is this just me...


It's funny how a little boy so bright eyed
Could look like the whole sea is in his soul because he might cry
I want to hug him
Tell him I love him and it's ok little brother, they can't really tell you nothing.
Nah, fuck em 
They ain't talking 'bout nothing
Frontin' muthafuckas frontin'
Don't little kiddo, just win.
Because I love you. It's so weird how hard it is to tell somebody that you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment