Sunday, February 6, 2011

So I took a week off. Fuck you!

No, not fuck you, that was a joke, but seriously, though, I have a hard time with people that don't relax. S chill out. Plus, I know you don't even exist yet, so it was really only a wait on my end: when will I be able to read whatever new and riveting post my online altered ego puts up !?!?!?! THE SUSPENSE! Like waiting on the world to change, or for a new John Mayer album. Or pretty much anything else which may or may not happen that you vaguely give a fuck about.

The less you care, the less you get bothered. No disappointment has ever occurred to someone who didn't care. Apathy is neutrality, whatever the opposite of apathy is must therefore be everything on either side of 0. I guess it's kinda like how black and white are opposites, and white is the purity of colour, and black is a big mix of every single colour possible. When you look at my face, what do you see?

Ok, so I know you're waiting for some sort of point. Some cohesive phrase to turn this from rambling to rumbling, and then hopefully a recap at the end to turn that rumbling into... mumbling? I dunno! Ok well the point is this: chill more often. I take breaks from literally everything. I eat very healthily, so sometimes I pig out on trash, just so that I can see the other side. I try to keep my weekends as relaxed as possible. The week is fuckin stressful enough as it is, and it begins tomorrow! Oh no! Better take a nap and try to recover. Even avoiding this lil blog of ours (mine) was my way of keeping it fresh. No one really cares about some lame that sits online posting every single thing they ever think! Gotta live! Gotta refine those thoughts! Gotta figure out if you really even think that way anymore. I did a post a looooong time ago (like, 42 posts back or something) about boys and girls' behaviour. Boys, please be, for the most part, boys, and girls, stay doing what your doing in that kitchen! (Or office, bedroom, subway, gym, washroom, hospital, heaven, New Jersey (although I do have to, as a good and honest man, advise you to stop whatever you're doing in Jersey, unless that involves running, cabbing, flying, fuckin swimming the hell out of there! If you're in a meeting right now your excuse is that you have are secretly Wonderwoman and that you have just received a telekinetic message from Professor X. Anyone who sees what's wrong with that statement is probably infatuated with your female-ness enough that they will just faint the second you say that. It'll be funny.) I kinda wrote it wrong, but I won't change it because the thoughts behind that post are still good. I agree with what I wrote, just not with what I wrote. See?

Now go figure out what you agree with! See you in a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment