Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It sometimes makes me sad that you don't know shit about Hov or Nas. And I once turned to you on some real nigga shit and bit my tongue: We don't both speak Chinese. "I try to pretend that I'm different but in the end we're all the same..."
Sometimes I cheat and say some really cool hip-hop shit like I was the inventor. Like 'Man he really just said that!' But what's funny is that Chinese jokes don't really make 'em laugh where I'm from, so it ain't nothing.

It ain't nothin! It's almost funny like, man I'm trilingual, G. I call you G cuz you're my homie, and that's my friend cuz I fucks with him, vous comprenez? Plus Jamaican...

It's odd. I am almost built for haters. Not that I'm trying to get all sad an ranting about some haters. My life's been all love lately (RIP 1 Version of /Sandy). Just... thinking. Kinda airing myself out right now. I think I haven't said a word to anyone all day. Just writing. Writing. Righting. Rie Ting mythings miyyyyyy.yyyyyyy

Okay! I'm making ridiculous jokes! That means I really am exhausted. I guess thinking is tiresome too. As is listening- really listening to all and only Jay-z. The Blueprints are so dope. I have kinda sketched it out in my mind as a blueprint. Sorta neat... BP2 is about being mad macking and cool and pretty gangster. The Blueprint is kinda like what you might sess out of a session of mobster movies. Shut your mouth. Live fast and fun. Money, drugs, bitches. But do not get caught... BP3 is technically my favourite- it's about moving forward from all that other shit and being a damn grown up. I'm always getting yelled at for my low pants ("I can see you boxers!!!!). Jeez. Irony. Still, I love the smoothness. BP3 is so kinda avantgarde. Kinda because it's not like Hov was on some Black Eyed Peas Superbowl shit. Just... I don't think it's much instrumentals, and look at Off That. Futuristic shit.
Also, good look from Hov giving JCole a verse and restricting Drake to only one of the more memorable hooks on that joint.

Life is but a beach chair... Oh snap! As I was writing that, guess what song came on!?!?!  Jeez

No comments:

Post a Comment